Friday, February 27, 2009

Next great idea

I can think of hundreds of things I want to do, but it seems like there always to large to accomplish during one semester. I'm currently working on my autobiography in pictures, but I recently came up with another project I'm going to start soon.

Its not entirely worked out yet, but it is going to be like a spread in a high fashion magazine. The clothing is going to be vintage/recycled, and I'm going to keep with my theme of animals. I have a few volunteers lined up, but will consider anyone else who would like to participate. My friend Jen is going to be photographed with chickens! Another shot will feature a ball python ( don't worry its a small one :)

Anyway I wanted to share my current ideas with you, and would be happy to hear any suggestions/reactions.

3 comments:

ME said...

i was going to make a joke about my "python"....but i'll spare you!

Laura said...

its not going to be sexual adam

ME said...

well anyhow, if you need a male model I would be willing...haha