Saturday, November 15, 2008

(Terrible) Images





Since it was a beautiful day I decided to venture out for some new landscapes. I took the my old digital camera that takes terrible pictures ( figured it didn't really matter if they were grainly since they would be turned b&w and have grain added later anyhow). I'm used to shooting the good camera which is set to raw already and I forgot to double check mine. I didn't start shooting till about 4:15 so it was already on the dark side. So the whole time I was driving around I was so excited about my photos because the sky was amazing. When I got home however I discovered that I had been shooting jpeg, and my images were too dark when converted to litho. Oh well, I guess there will be more days with nice coulds... Here are some of the images. Perhaps I can work with them in color.

No comments: