Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Book presentation

I have decided that my book will be soft cover with a sheet of velum printed as the cover. This will go into a clam shell box that I am going to make. My idea was that this will represent the brain and the memories will be taken from it and viewed. Thanks for the honest feed back about the actual "brain box" I guess that would have been a bit tacky considering the depth of my images.

I ordered some gray and black book cloth as well as some special cardboard to construct my box. Hopefully all goes well...

2 comments:

ME said...

I'm gonna be honest here - I'm not that crazy about the clam shell idea. it just seems a little corny.

however, you have a great art sense so I'm sure you will prove me wrong.

ME said...

i'm sure it won't be corny. i've never seen you make anything corny.

i'm just a jerk...pay no attention to me.