Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sky



The sky was calling to be photographed, so I went out for a long drive in the country and got some shots that I think will work. I'm re-thinking the book idea. I still want to do a book, but I'm leaning towards making it myself. The biggest book I can get printed on line is 13x11 and I really want more of a panoramic format. I'm going to ohio link some bookmaking books and see where that takes me. Anyway, here is a preview, I'm happy with were this is going, but I'd really like to hear your comments too. Thanks!

P.S What do you think about the white line?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the pairing of the portraits with the clouds...the weather patterns make a good metaphor for their states of mind.
...the white line however....hmmm...i think id prefer black...the white causes too much seperation..i'd make it thinner too prolly....i think the images go together nicely and you should try to put them together more than seperate them...