Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I need more posts

The week has passed so quickly, and I barely have thought about blogging. I have been in the printmaking studio every day since Saturday, which is a good start to my goal of printing everyday. It looks like I won't have time to find people to photograph before Sunday, but if we have a crit next week I had better find some people.

I would like to have a minimum of 50 people in my book. I know I'm certainly not the first person to compare and contrast age with the person and a photograph, so I'm adding a twist. I'm going to talk to the person about what they were doing at the time in their life when the photo was taken, or any favorite memories from that time period. Hopefully I can compile the images and stories into a nice coffee table style book.

No comments: